Wednesday, February 8, 2012

clean freak

  I constantly find myself cleaning, although I have a cleaning schedule I try my best to stick to one major chore a day. Doing one big cleaning chore a day helps me to be able to complete the rest of my to do list on time. For example on Mondays I clean the bathrooms, Tuesday Dust/ Sweep/ Mop, Wednesday i vacuum ect. My favorite is friday because that means laundry day which means all the laundry is done and put away before dinner with the exception of my husands uniforms.  I have recently started switching out our cleaning products to homemade non toxic cleaners. It sounded time consuming but its actually not at all and is saving us some money as well but the best part is it is safe for my family! Keep an eye out for some of my recipes for these homemade products. and remember make every day a success !!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment